Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here goes....

Well, after much consideration, I've decided to give this blogging lark a go. Have absolutely no idea if there will be any real theme to the content but its sure to feature plenty of inane ramblings about day to day life, football (which will no doubt feature my observations from going to watch Manchester United every other week), baseball (Toronto Blue Jays), North American sport in general, work, music, comments on my travels and randomly stupid arguments that you get into over a pint on a Friday night and such and such.....

Any comments/abuse are more than welcome.....until I take it the wrong way and take you to task for your response!

Cheers.

2 comments:

red ape said...

Who are you!!!!!!!!!!!

WATPOAE said...

If I knew, even I wouldn't tell you. And what kind of name is Red Ape anyway?!